Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to School

So for Back to School I thought I would put together something that is important to me especially with college. I some times am rushing to get to school and don't find time to do my makeup, so I decided to put together items that I always have to have in my makeup bag in my purse that are perfect for on the go!!




So first of all you have to have a cute bag to put it all in that is still compact! My fav bag is the mark. Petite Cosmetics Bag that I love because it is zebra and it is easy to clean and it is only $6! I always have to have my matte-nifficent powder to absorb oil $10. For eyeshadows winksticks are a must because brushes are not needed! I love the colors Demure and Coy and they are $6 each. I always need mascara because it just makes your eyes pop! The mascara I keep in my bag is Scandalash in blacklash which is $6. The last two items I can't live without is my goodglowing blush in cameo glow $7 and glow baby glow lipgloss in peek-a-boo $6. So that is it!! the perfect items for the on the go look!! shop these items on my website at lpereira.mymarkstore.com!

Peace, Love, and Hope

0 comments: