Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MAC Vs. Mark.

So as someone who is always on a budget I thought I would compare prices between MAC and Mark Cosmetics. I love MAC but as I am a full time student it can still be kind of pricey, but the quality is important. This is why I became a Mark rep because it is inexpensive but great quality.

Here is a list of Mark. products that are great for starting out.
Powder Buff Foundation $10
Good Glowing Blush $7
Angled Contour Brush $8
Kabuki Brush $6
Eyemarker $6
Please Hold Eye Primer $8
Glow Baby Glow Lip gloss $6
All Over Eyeshadow Brush $7
Scanda Lash Mascara $6
Blending Brush $6
i Mark Eyeshadows $5 (I recommend two)
Custom pick palette $6

Overall Total is = $86


Now for MAC...
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation $26
Blush $18.50
Angled Contour brush $32
Buffer Brush $45
Blending Brush $28
Powerpoint Eye Pencil $14.50
Studio Finish Concealer $16.50
Dazzleglass $18
Large Fluff Brush $30
Eyeshadows $14.50 (again I always get two)
Zoom Lash Mascara $13

Total = 270.50

The difference in price is amazing!!! I will be showing swatches of Mark. eyeshadows and I will compare the products on these lists.

Peace, Love, and Hope

0 comments: